Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical Wolfs Rain Thread

1. You could just get them all off of Kazaa...
    God is Rome

2. Ok, Mr. Smarty Pants... you try that and get back to me.

Seriously, Kazaa sucks for stuff like this because all the anime people ran to Direct Connect and BitTorrent. I'm grabbing several eps right now off DC -- it will take a while, but it's working.

3. I just downloaded the first 4 episodes all at the same time on Kazaa. I could've got all 8, but I'm running low on space. I think they are all released by the same group, too.

Kazaa Lite coupled with the program Speed Up is surprisingly effective.
    God is Rome

4. Kazza, and all those p2p.. programs suck.. in getting the latest, and greatest.

The great thing about Bitorrent, is that their are no ques and you download hella fast. For getting new stuff, and unlicenesed stuff.. Mirc, Bitorrent, and Http are the best..

but if you want to see licensed old shit, then kazza and its ques are the place to get them i guess..

5. Originally posted by maruchan
    For getting new stuff, and unlicenesed stuff.. Mirc, Bitorrent, and Http are the best..
    "Http"? You know some pages that offer the latest stuff?

6. Originally posted by Freeter
    I was just about to ask this.

Anyway, I only turn to Kazaa as a last resort. I have seen no Bit Torrent servers offering every Stand Alone Complex episode. Also, all problems with queues fade away if you use the Speed Up program I mentioned before. I have never waited in queue for anything. But yeah, Kazaa does suck balls for getting new stuff. Another problem is trying to get every episode of a series from the same group on Kazaa. I hate having the subtitles change font and the video change in quality between episodes.
    God is Rome

7. Ep 3 inspired my new avatar.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

8. Originally posted by maruchan
    Kazza, and all those p2p.. programs suck.. in getting the latest, and greatest.

The great thing about Bitorrent, is that their are no ques and you download hella fast. For getting new stuff, and unlicenesed stuff.. Mirc, Bitorrent, and Http are the best..

but if you want to see licensed old shit, then kazza and its ques are the place to get them i guess..
    you forgot newsgroups! its great!

Originally posted by Freeter
    for some new stuff go to Verbal's Anime Download Page. most of the pages i seen are bittorent, antileech, or don't update often or are down

9. Episode 3 is the best episode yet.

It feels good knowing that theres an anime out there thats worth looking forward to every week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. Originally posted by Wolffen
    Ep 3 inspired my new avatar.
    Hey it's Toboe, nice