Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Adventure 1 remake for GC, possible GC price drop, and more...

1. Sonic Adventure 1 remake for GC, possible GC price drop, and more...

Head on over to Magicbox, lots of cool news-
    http://the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm
    pwned by Ivan

If the GC drops to $99, I am getting another one to hook up with a VGA cable and to play online games with.

3. Does anyone care about getting Sonic Adventure? I'd rather see Sonic Team move on.

4. In the newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun, Nintendo president Saturo Iwata expressed that ... they are looking to launch the GameCube system in China, but first they need to find a solution to stop software piracy in China.

Originally posted by Rumpy
    Does anyone care about getting Sonic Adventure? I'd rather see Sonic Team move on.
    It was one of the best games on the DC. If they add something interesting to it, I'd pick it up.

6. Holy crap does Dragon Drive ever look like Panzer Dragoon. Sega should have their lawyers rev their briefcases up. If the GC hits $100, sales will go up in the short-term, but Nintendo might damage their image by dropping the price so much, so quickly.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. I might buy a nice SA remake for $30 or so, I haven't played it in years. Anyone see that an Outrun sequal is in the works? Seems that, along with Virtua Cop 3 will be on Xbox arcade hardware. I like that rumor about Capcom making a Gundam sequal with the Triforce, I have Federation vs Zeon and enjoy it.
    pwned by Ivan

I'd be interested in SA for GC. I loved the original and with extras and some updating this would be really cool. Seeing as how only 'we' bought Dreamcasts, this *is* kind of like moving on to the rest of the gaming world.

--Scourge .

9. Bleh, the GC is cheaper than the other consoles and it still isn't on top. All a 99 price will do is make people think 'Dreamcast' all over again.

Plus...GBASP for 99 or a GC for 99? They'd be shooting themselves in the foot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. Originally posted by Hero
    Bleh, the GC is cheaper than the other consoles and it still isn't on top. All a 99 price will do is make people think 'Dreamcast' all over again.

Plus...GBASP for 99 or a GC for 99? They'd be shooting themselves in the foot.
    Hero whats up youve been quite whiney lately

GC sales suck this
    GC is taed out by this
    blah blah blah

be happy enjoy the systems

enjoy the games

fuck sales charts
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.