Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Factory Sealed Fire Pro D LE for DC

1. Factory Sealed Fire Pro D LE for DC

Fire Pro D Limited Edition first Pressing for DC

It's factory sealed.

I'm thinking $35 shipped? Make me an offer.

Email me or PM me.

matt@richenburg.com

PS: Trades, and interesting trades, considered.

2. I just got mine for $7.99 on eBay.

There are a rack of them on ebay with "buy it now" set at $12.00 or less.

I'll give you $15.00 shipped.

4. My research shows that the auctions are from Hong Kong and the shipping would cost at least 7 or 8 bucks.

How about $20 Shipped.

PS: Nice sig

Or even better, forget the money and come up with some INTERESTING TRADES! Come on guys, bring on the weird, cool, offbeat or game related stuff! Or just a game.

Somebody make an interesting or a game for game offer.

5. I'll give ya a factory sealed Japanese copy of Air Force Delta for it.

Sorry to break your balls (since I'm a huge Silva fan too) but D just isn't worth much.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=4305

I change my offer to $16.00 shipped.

I'd much rather give my money to you than some random guy in Hong Kong.

7. I might actually get this. If I don't see it on ebay or at EBGames for cheaper.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Dammit, thats it. No more money.

Start making some interesting trades. Like cookies, or walnuts, or a home movie of some sort. Come up with some junk you don't want anymore that I might get a kick out of. This could be a lot more fun

A stick from your backyard that looks especially cool. I'd even consider that. Just something I can have and say "Let me explain".

Any kind of conversation starter.

And please, no bodily fluid or feces offers. I can make enough on my own, I don't need yours.

9. I have a home movie that my sister and I made we we were like 11 and 12 (She was like 13). It's called "MagnoMan" I wore a cape.. And I think my name in it was Goose Lain. or something... It's a few minutes long... and it's done throughout my grandparents house... Also there is the sequel, "MagnoMan: Returns" or something like that. Also I have a Clamation one my sister and I did... And it was done on a big old clunky VHS Camera. It's quite good if you ask me... I'll send you all three, for the game. *Waits for his offer to be shot down*

10. Hmm, Whats the running time of all three combined?