Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm looking for some N64/Saturn games... EDIT: NEW WANTED GAMES ADDED (AGAIN).

1. How is the stick on the controller? is it pretty loose? or is it still in good shape, and centers nicely?

2. I have StarFox 64 (Big Box) complete with all documentation, I would say it is in good condition. The Box has one corner indeted and the little flaps that go into the box when closing them are a little bent up. The instruction booklet is bent in the VERY bottom right corner. The cart has some scotch tape on the starfox sticker, but can't be seen. I also have a save with all gold medals (So Tanks/Characters and Extreme mode are unlocked)

Note: I don't have the cardboard inside of the box that holds the cart/rumble pack.

If you get that rumble pack from Yoshi, I would prefrably like to keep mine for other games. PM me an offer, I'll sell it pretty damn low though.

3. How much would you let go of it for? Interested in any of the things I listed?

4. Hmm, Not really interested in anything you have. Shoot me a PM though. Like I said, I'll let it go for a low price.

5. PM sent.

Yoshi:
    Hey, I was browsing through your GameTZ and saw that you have Panzer Dragoon available for the Saturn (I'm not sure how available though). But I'll trade you my sealed KoF:Evo plus $7, for what you listed (if the stick isn't that loose of course. ), and Panzer Dragoon. If that sounds good or not... Let me know. (I would have sent you a PM, but your mail box is full)
    Thanks.

6. *Updated*

7. Bump for update.

8. Bump for new update. Games WANTED!