Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for some N64/Saturn games... EDIT: NEW WANTED GAMES ADDED (AGAIN).

1. I'm looking for some N64/Saturn games... EDIT: NEW WANTED GAMES ADDED (AGAIN).

Update: I am now looking for any complete N64 games. Same thing with Saturn... But only really cheap ones for the Saturn. $10 or less. Thanks.

All games in green mean it was just added.

Note: All must be complete

Ok, these are the main games I'm looking for... I don't have a whole lot of money. So I may be being too optimistic...

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. (Complete) BOUGHT (GameTZ)
    Mario Kart 64. (Complete) BOUGHT
    Legend of Zelda: OoT. (Would like the gold cart, but grey cart works too) (Complete).
    Super Smash Brothers. (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64. (Complete)
    Doom 64. (Complete)
    Duke Nukem: Zero Hour. (Complete)
    Jet Force Gemini. (Complete)
    The World Is Not Enough. (Complete)
    Space Station: Silicon Valley. (Complete)
    Command & Conquer. (Complete

Super Mario 64. (Complete)
    Quake II. (Complete)
    Duke Nukem 64. (Complete)
    Star Fox 64 (Preferably the big box with rumble, but if the other is all I can get, then so be it. ^_^) (Complete) BOUGHT (Valgar)
    N64 Controller, First party, nice condition x3. BOUGHT. (2 from GameTZ. 1 from Yoshi)

And some saturn games I want..

Panzer Dragoon. (Complete) BOUGHT (Yoshi)
    Panzer Dragoon II: Zwie (Complete)
    NiGHTS Into Dreams (Preferably with the 3D pad). (Complete)
    Saturn Bomberman. (Complete)
    Official Sega Saturn pad x2. 2nd generation.

I don't have many games to trade. But here are some I do.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. (Excellent condition)-Dreamcast. GONE (GAMETZ)
    The King of Fighters 99: Evolution. (New, sealed)-Dreamcast GONE (Yoshi)

Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm. (Crack on back or front of case (Can't remember which)).- Dreamcast

Jungle Strike. (Complete)- SNES
    Beavis and Butthead. (Complete, though I may already be trading this... if no, then it's up for trade)-SNES.

Street Fighter II - - Champion Edition. (Complete)- Genesis
    Sonic the Headgehog 1 and 2. (1 is missing the book, and 2 is complete)-Genesis
    Ecco the Dolphin. (Complete)-Genesis
    Lion King. (Complete)-Genesis
    Pac-Man 2: The new adventures. (Complete)-Genesis

Mega Man 2. (Cart only)-NES

If I think of any others... I'll Add them in.

So any offers?

2. I might be able to help out... Are you looking for complete N64 games? Or are bare carts fine with you?

3. Gah, I thought I posted that I wanted them complete. Bah...

there, nice and edited.

You can probably get most of those N64 games at your local Funcoland for less than 10 bucks.

5. Yeah.. That's true (I could get Turok 2 for $5). But good luck trying to get them complete. They just toss out the boxes when they come in... piss me off like no other. >_<

And I have a hard time buying them if they aren't complete.

Eh, I bought a few incomplete. I don't leave them in their cases, anyway. Only 3 N64 games that I have cases for are Ogre Battle 64, Starcraft 64, and a gold Zelda. Probably the elite of my collection, so it's all good.

7. Yeah.. That's true (I could get Turok 2 for $5). But good luck trying to get them complete. They just toss out the boxes when they come in... piss me off like no other. >_<

out here, they toss them out of the box, and put the carts in a new display box that's roughly the same size.

I get the boxes tossed out, and put into plastic baggies specifically shaped for the carts. :/

9. PDII and Nights with pad are all over Ebay last time I checked...I have them, but not willing to part with them just yet if ever...

I'd give you an "Extreme Green" N64 controller, an extension cable, a Rumble Pack, and a 3rd party rumble/memory pack for KoF Evo.