Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I watch tonight?

1. Yes, I noticed the same thing, with my HK vcds.

Legend of Zu relies heavily on its visuals and Harks stylish direction. Visual FX is the main attraction of the film. The storyline is very convoluted, and most of it might not even make sense. Its been a while since I watched it, so I dont remember most of the details.

Watch Versus. Eventhough the storyline is very simple, and doenst require much thinking, but Action is intense and stylish.

2. I really want to see Versus, so I'm going to watch that next. Yes, my night does run on into 1 PM the next day .

I've noticed that Versus is a Pokerindustries In-House Favorite, which has to be a good sign. I usually trust their taste. Despair, have you ever seen Shark Skin Man & Peach Hip Girl? That's another In-House Favorite, and it looks intriguing...

*edit* Actually, my viewing of Versus will have to be postponed until tomorrow. Damn it, I guess I'll just watch random crap for now.
    God is Rome

3. I got vcd of Sharkman and Peach Girl, but I have yet to watch it. I also only heard good things about it.