Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zeus Ex

1. Okay Im back, when my friend gets home I'll ask him to upload the pictures I took.

Oh, I was wrong about the title.

It's Ex Zeus. Pronounce that however you want @_@

So a few of us played it some more today and we managed to figure out how to get things done. Constantly fly around in a circle, pray you don't get hit, whore out the homing missles (They actually do some good, they're just really slow) and use your hyper beam.

Thats an attack I didn't know about last night because we didn't know there was a tuturial. It just takes forever and a day for the demo screen to get to it. You have a constantly charging meter for your hyper beam, when it fills up you hold it down the shoot button, you stop moving foward for a moment and then you aim the beam around until it wears out. It typically only helps out on bosses.

One of my friends managed to beat the game 18 tokens/credits later. I think theres only 5 levels. I wasn't paying too much attention =X

I managed to get past the first boss and a little into the 2nd level before eating crap. Go me.

Oh, and as for the Sega team behind it? They're called Hyper-Dev or something close to that. When I get the pictures tonight I can tell you @_@
    Play Guitar Hero //

2. help me dr. zeus!