Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoe 2 update

1. This game is graphically very impressive like the original, but the gameplay looks the same Then again, I'll probably buy it if they throw in an MGS3 demo
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. There was supposed to be a video in the new OPM, but I couldn't find it on the disc...

I just preorder this game yesterday, I had to have the sweet ZOE 2 Premium Package and this time around it looks like it will actually be limited since it is only sold through konamistyle website like the Genso Suikoden III Premium Package was.

Looks nice though

http://www.konamijpn.com/products/zo...e/limited.html

Werewolf, will Konami Style actually ship internationally?

4. Originally posted by Yoshi
    Werewolf, will Konami Style actually ship internationally?
    Unfortunately no, the only way to get stuff from www.konamistyle.com is to find a place that buys from there. They are a lot like Sega's D-Direct but it seems they are even harder to buy from since nether NCS or VGD ever sells thier games.

I preordered mine from http://shop.himeya.com that is also where I got my Genso Suikoden III LE, they usually don't order a lot so they sell out fast on preorders since they are limited games to begin with.

I've seen Game Choice Club carry some konamistyle games but not as many as Himeya, plus Himeya is usually around the same price markup but shipping is only $5 compared to Game Choice Club's higher shipping costs from Hong Kong.

5. ah, sweet. Let's hope ZOE2 has music as good as ZOE1...
    and please please I hope they drop that hideous voice acting for the american release.........but somehow I doubt it.

also-whatever happened to ZOEGBA?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Originally posted by Satsuki
    I hope they drop that hideous voice acting for the american release.........but somehow I doubt it.
    I didn't think the voice acting was that bad, just that the main kid voice was annoying... but at least there isn't a whinny kid around this time

also-whatever happened to ZOEGBA?
    That has been out for some time now, both the Japanese and USA ones.

Now this can't be right... www.ebgames.com has ZOE 2 listed for the PC none the less and for a release date of 2/15/03, the Japanese ZOE 2 for PS2 comes out the 2/13/03... not to mention I never even heard that it was going to be released on the PC

7. I just finished the first Zone of the Enders last week. I also got my soundtrack from eBay for $7.

I really enjoyed the game myself, and I'm looking forward to Z.O.E. 2nd Runner. When exactly does it come out? I'd get the neat-o Japanese premium package, but I can't keeping charging up the credit card...or can I?

8. Originally posted by Shinobi128
    I just finished the first Zone of the Enders last week. I also got my soundtrack from eBay for $7.
    Must be a Son May or Ever Anime version for that price, plus that is what most of them are on eBay anyway.

I really enjoyed the game myself, and I'm looking forward to Z.O.E. 2nd Runner. When exactly does it come out? I'd get the neat-o Japanese premium package, but I can't keeping charging up the credit card...or can I?
    I believe mid March is when it is due out in the USA, not that far from the Japanese release... if it weren't for the Premium Package I wouldn't have bought the import one... but I'm a sucker for those things

9. I liked ZOE a lot. My only problem with the game was lack of enemy variety and the anticlimatic ending.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle