Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zoe 2 update

1. You can check out the Official ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd Runner website there is some really nice stuff there

It's interesting that the PC rev of ZOE2 comes out a month before the PS2 one.

3. I bought Z.O.E 1 for like 20 bucks and I loved it barring that annoying turd Leo and the cop-out ending. The combat was fantastic and the bossfights were cool as fuck. The design and graphics were great too, I loves my mech games.

Anyways I'm definitely getting this, the story looks darker and the main character looks really cool. Plus the graphics look amazing, I wish that thing Werewolf posted came out here with pre-orders though

4. Looks like I got a PS2 at a good time :-D All I want now is VO:Marz...
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

5. i'm a fan of the first one so the second one is on my wish list
    I hail from Greece, the land where men are men and the sheep are running scared.

6. Hideo Kojima has been keeping himself busy since the release of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, one of his side projects being the follow-up to the successful, but criticized mech action game, Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Running. Gamers looking forward to the sequel can slap down their pre-orders now in confidence; Konami of America has confirmed a March 11 shipping date for the states.

"ZOE2 stands alone in the category of mech combat games. Its non-stop fighting action, unique anime style and deep gameplay ensure that the Zone of the Enders experience is more intense and more fun than any other," says Wilson Cheng, Product Manager at Konami of America, Inc.
    time to pre-order.