Thread: hey guys got a questions.

1. hey guys got a questions.

hey guys im building up my own forum and i need some people to help moderate the forum... just wandering if anyone could help me out. if you want to help out you can go to http://streetfighterx.org, or just email me at wishwarriorx@streetfighterx.org,

thanks guys for your time. i hope i posted this in the right forum

wishwarriorx

The Sound Off! forum is located here.

3. well , tell us about your streetfighterx.org ............

4. well , tell us about your streetfighterx.org ............
    basically its a information/gallery web site for fans of fighting games, we have a bout half a gig of stuff on the web site if you really want to find out more just go to the site http://streetfighterx.org or .com

as far as the boardits about anything street fighter, general, stratagy, fan art, touraments ect.

hope that answers your ???

5. Just a heads up, it's usually not a good idea to register on a board just to lure people over to your own forum. Don't know how TNL feels about this, but I think it's part of forum etiquette.
    "Mother, this is your son, Roger Thornhill...No, no, Mother. I have not been drinking. No, no. These two men, they poured a whole bottle of bourbon into me. No, they didn't give me a chaser."

6. actually i wasnt tring to lure people over, i just need someone to help run it, im not asking you guys to start going to mine all the time. i dont really know were else i can go to. or were else i could find help. so i started here

7. Hey there WWX! I wouldn't mind helping, but at this moment in time I've been busy and just not into being online as much. But I will visit the forum when it goes up! I wish you luck in finding people!

8. forum is actually already up, has been for awhile i just never bothered to promote it, cause im a lazy ass.

http://streetfighterx.org/cgi-bin/board/ikonboard.cgi

9. I wouldnt mind , contact me after june 21st tho.You can check my profile for all my data and all.

10. Well, the part about forum etiquette lies in you TAKING AWAY VISITORS from this site.

If this were another message board(one run by hardnosed business-type people), this thread would have been deleted.

I'm not trying to get on your case, but this is one thing I've always avoided. If you need people, get some AIM names and contact them that way. Put it in your sig, etc.

With all of that out of the way, your site is pretty neat. I believe I got some Xmen character sprites from you, right?

It's kinda hard to start a forum, I wish you luck with it.
    Hmm yeah i sapose i can see that. im pretty sure bahn doesnt mind.

hmmm were would i get these aim names, im curious about this idea.

never thought about th sig though.

yeah i think allot of people have got sprites from my site