Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Insane Battle Field 1942 Trick Videos

1. 2 Insane Battle Field 1942 Trick Videos

2. 60 views and no posts.

You all suck.

3. For some reason, I could only the view the first one. Very amusing stuff -- those guys are pretty good.

I wish I had the time to mess around with games like that, because it would be funny as hell. The best parts are the creators' little comments (e.g., "perfect..") and chuckles as they launch those little soldiers to their doom. Heh heh.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

4. I have tried the demo on like 4 different computers all with different hardware and vid cards and it doesnt work on any of them so fux this game more CS for me...

5. Are you saving them, then watching, P?

I had errors too, until I did that.

The 007 is well worth it.

6. WHY? HOW?

7. Originally posted by JMET
    I have tried the demo on like 4 different computers all with different hardware and vid cards and it doesnt work on any of them so fux this game more CS for me...
    Ditto

I want to play this game soooooo bad. Awesome videos...
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

8. Those were both slick as hell, and those guys have way too much time on their hands. Not that I don't. The 007 one does indeed rock, that was simply insane (and would be hysterical in the middle of actual combat).

9. They did that using the engineer charges, right?

Oh, BF1942 is awesome. Just make sure you have a good joystick if you're going to fly the planes. Otherwise don't bother using a m/kb

10. That 007 video is pretty slick; it makes me think of all the crazy shit my friends and I have done in Halo. I guess I should check this game out.
    ::goes to download demo::
    You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy...