Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Digital Art

1. Actually Apokryphos both of the body suits were hand drawn in Photoshop 7. I was struck by lightning a year back so my talent for Drawing is not what it used to be as for the masks the characters are not simply peices I came up with for rate here... they are an ongoing story about a faction of nanotech enhanced assassins called the raZed. Shin Yagyuu and Mani Shigeru are rebelling against the raZed why do they wear masks? They are both assassins... would you want your face seen? And as for cop out on facial features...

And here's an artistic version done long before any of these

http://u-w-e.com/aldante/dragonash2.jpg
    And The Day Dragged On.......

2. And you survived. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Originally posted by Yagyuu
    Actually Apokryphos both of the body suits were hand drawn in Photoshop 7. I was struck by lightning a year back so my talent for Drawing is not what it used to be as for the masks the characters are not simply peices I came up with for rate here... they are an ongoing story about a faction of nanotech enhanced assassins called the raZed. Shin Yagyuu and Mani Shigeru are rebelling against the raZed why do they wear masks? They are both assassins... would you want your face seen? And as for cop out on facial features...

And here's an artistic version done long before any of these

That's cool then. The new pictures don't show up, but, as long as everything's intentional, the work is stronger. I just know from personal experience, that sometimes I just don't feel like painting another damned texture, and I hope Maya can generate one that will do. It always sticks out anyway, though, and I end up replacing it later.

4. The server that holds them is down I apologize... I tend to be very picky on my digital works it leaves poser perfect or I dont use it...

I do NOT post work unlike most artists..
    http://u-w-e.com/aldante/dragonash2.jpg
    And The Day Dragged On.......