Thread: punisher movie

1. punisher movie

i heard theres one in the works is this true?
    I hail from Greece, the land where men are men and the sheep are running scared.

Yes it's true. At the time nobody has been cast in the lead, though Howie Long I beleive was long rumored, but I think he's out now.

There's also a older Punisher Movie with Dolph Lungren, and it's ok.

3. It's about time, I hope the movie is Rated R.

4. Well, I'm looking forward new Punisher film as well. Same as Korian, I like the Punisher, where he played by Dolph Lundgren. While not the greatest film by any means, it has its share of pretty good action scenes. I have uncut version, and it much more violent, than theatrical cut.

I hope new version will be R as well, but I'm afraid with current PG13 bullshit, it moight not be the case. Still, Blade and Crow films could do it, and I think Punisher is another Dark Comic Book hero, whose story must be told in more dark and violent ways.

5. ...

Yeah, the original Punisher movie was ok but didn't really capture the real Punisher. He's a great character and though the comics are very brutal, they are also very funny...his relationship with Micro and whatnot...

Anyway, please no Howie Long...we need a nobody that really looks like Frank Castle and the film has to be R and it has to throw all that cliche crap out the window...people need to die and I don't want over the top action, just simple brutal action...

6. Anyone been reading the newer Punishers? Thats the kind of theme I want this movie to be, just dark and drab as hell. It also needs hardcore violence. Punisher doesn't chill out on people, he hurts them bad, in bad ways. In fact, I want this movie to be kinda as far away from a comic book movie as possible.