Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Land Before Time

1. The Land Before Time

Best children's animated movie there is.

Discuss.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

2. There have been so many sequels, I have no idea what the first one was about.

3. Originally posted by Rumpy
    There have been so many sequels, I have no idea what the first one was about.
    It's about these dinosaurs an' shit.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. I cry like a pussy every single time I watch this classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

5. Really? I get sad whenever I watch the ending of The Last Unicorn.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Originally posted by Klonoa
    I cry like a pussy every single time I watch this classic.
    Me too my friend, me too. One of the few movies that I actually tear up at.
    <---- tears of joy

And for those of you who have lost sight of the original after all those horrible sequels, do yourself a favor and watch it. The inner child inside will thank you dearly. Maybe by like...making your dick grow or something.

Yeah, that's right guys. Your inner child controls your wang size. Shhhh, don't tell anyone else...
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

7. I used to love this movie. I still remember seeing it in the theatres and crying like a pussy

Anyone remember those hand puppets they released at Pizza Hut as a promotional item? I had em all. I even named my bird after Petrie.

Spike was my favorite character, I even had a doll of him as well, and I lost it at my friend's party as Mr Getti's Pizza. I was pissed at him after that cause I thought he stole it.

I just recently saw on TV they have like 7 fucking sequels! What the hell? Talk about milking something for all it's worth

Anyways I think I have the VHS still around somewhere, I might give it a watch sometime just to go down memory lane...

8. Originally posted by Doug Branches

Anyone remember those hand puppets they released at Pizza Hut as a promotional item? I had em all. I even named my bird after Petrie.
    Werd. I only have Spike...the hand puppet I didn't want! I think Pizza Hut released a new hand puppet every week.

Ducky was my favorite character. She was so fuckin cute, especially when she talked.

The sequels were pretty bad. The 2nd and 3rd ones were alright, mainly because the original voice actors were still part of it. After the 3rd one, they changed voice actors and the Ducky I once knew and loved was gone...oh yeah, the songs really, really fuckin sucked too.

"yup, yup, yup!"
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

9. Bought teh DVD a few weeks ago.
    Great movie, go Petri!!!

"I flyed?"
    "I see the world didn't end yesterday."

"Are you sure?"

10. Originally posted by Deus13

"I flyed?"
    "No, you falled."