Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1626282930

Thread: DoDonPachi dai-ou-jou [PS2]

1. :whoa:

That will never be me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. Hey!

If any of you fools are going to be at E3,
    go to the Atlus booth in meeting room 512 (upstairs in the West Hall) and harass 'em into bringing ddp to the US.

I did already, so don't let me look like a lone crazy.

3. I'll be getting this by the end of the week. Quick question for those that own it. Does every copy come with the DVD or was it just the initial batch?

4. Looks like you'll finally be able to play some dai-ou-jou inbetween business calls...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daiouphone.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	263.4 KB 
ID:	1844  

5. Oooh, look what I just got me.

6. Originally posted by Kaneda
    According to the sugoi, and translated by the 'fish:

"It is Arika (Spikeout, Street Fighter EX...) which takes care of the adaptation on PlayStation 2 of shoot' EM up of Cellar: DoDonPachi Dai-Oujou. The team added new fashions compared to the original version, one finds the traditional arcade mode, but in more one allowing what if mode of entrainer, a Gallery mode with illustrations of the play and a DVD Special containing of the parts of the best players of Japan. DoDonPachi Dai-Oujou will be on sale on next 10 April for 6800 yen."

So it does look like we get those superplays. Neat!
    Wait a minute, the same garbage company that made SF EX made spikeout? I thought AM2 or amusement vision when they were AM2 made it?

7. I had to revive this thread

Ive been playing this alot lately (major thanks to Matt again and his god like modding skills)

my god do i love this game and this series

the game is kicking my ass i havent watched the DVD yet im actually about to do that in a few minutes

but the game is just nuts, im so glad i got my PS2 modded even if this ends up being the only import PS2 shooter i get though i also want XII Stag one of these days

I think this my fav shooter now after ESP Ra De (which needs a god damn home port allready!)
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. I actually put down this to play Esp ra. de. which has become one of my favorite games for the last month or so.

I really like Dodonpachi-3 but I much prefer the art style and bullet patterns in Esp ra. de. My only problem is the music in Esp. ra .de which I can't heare due to the soundeffects. Dodopachi-3 wins in that category. The music rocks. Even the arranged tracks were cool.