Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cigs' big sale (Metal Slug added!)

1. cigs' big sale (Metal Slug added!)

A little housecleaning:

Shipping is $3.95 for Priority Mail in the US. Unless you buy so many games that the shipping charge increases, that's it. I'll ship anywhere, but international shipping will cost more.

NEW! Metal Slug (jap Saturn) $50.00 - Overall nice condition, other than a few light scuffs on the case (which is replaceable if you desire), disc is immaculate. Sorry no spine card. You will need at least the 1 meg ram cart to play this, which I am not selling.

Ratchet and Clank (jap PS2) $40.00 - Flawless condition, opened and played once.

Stretch Panic (US PS2) - Sold!

Red Alert (PC-Engine CD-Rom) $10.00 - Flawless condition, includes spine card. (Commando style game)

Kunio's Soccer (PC-Engine Super CD-Rom) $20.00 - CD case is flawless, but disc has some light scratches (plays fine), sorry no spine card.

The Rhapsody of Zephyr (jap DC) $40.00 - Sold!
    Maken X (jap DC) $25.00 - Flawless. Opened and played once.

Soul Caliber (US DC) $10.00 - Sold!

Floigan Bros. (US DC) $5.00 - Flawless, has "$19.99" retail sticker on case.

Crazy Taxi 2 (US DC) $20.00 - Flawless.

Sonic Adventure (US DC) $10.00 - Flawless, original version.

Bust a Move 4 (US DC) $15.00 - Sold!

Evolution: The World of Sacred Device (US DC) $5.00 - Fair condition, case and disc have some scuffs. Plays fine.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (US DC) - Sold!

Thunderforce V: Perfect System (jap PSone) $35.00 - Flawless. Some people love this game, it's just not my taste.

NEW! Wild 9 (US PSX) $10.00 - Nice condition and complete. The disc is perfect, case (replaceable) has a small crack on the back.

PSone Guncon (jap PSone) $35.00 - NCS sells it for $40.00, you get it for $35.00. Never used, complete with all papers and packaging.

Light Crusader (US Genesis) $10.00 - Flawless and complete, paper box.

Earthworm Jim (US GBA) $10.00 - Boxed and instructioned, perfect condition.

Rayman Advance (US GBA) $10.00 - Sold!

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (US GBA) $5.00 - Boxed and instructioned, perfect condition.

Krusty's Super Fun House (US SNES) $5.00 - Cart only, good condition.

Roadrunner's Death Valley Rally (US SNES) $5.00 - Cart only, good condition.

Dungeon Master (US SNES) $5.00 - Cart and box, no instructions. Good condition.

Super Bonk (US SNES) $10.00 - Cart only, Funco price sticker on back, good condition.

2. Hi cigs, I'd like to talk about the following:

Rayman Advance
    Rhapsody of Zephyr
    Bust a Move 4
    Soul Caliber

I would of course prefer trading so please email me at: gigantor@attbi.com

Pa

3. I'll take Stretch Panic!

4. PaCrappa I sent you an email.

Valgar, how would you like to pay? PayPal's preferred, but a money order is fine as well.

5. Has anything been sold yet? Update!

6. Well, not quite. The games Pa mentioned are on hold for him until we see if we can make a trade. And Stretch Panic is on hold for Valgar.

7. PM sent!

The Rhapsody of Zephyr...

Consider me interested if your deal falls through.

9. Re: cigs' big sale

Originally posted by cigsthecat
    The Rhapsody of Zephyr (jap DC) $40.00 - Flawless, opened and played once. This is a japanese strategy RPG with very detailed sprites.
    Actually it's Korean, but who's keeping track? ^_^

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (US DC) $3.00 - Case is pretty scuffed, light scratches on the disc. Plays fine.
    Hmmm you still have this? For that price, I'll try it out.

Re: Re: cigs' big sale

Originally posted by Tsubaki
    Actually it's Korean, but who's keeping track? ^_^
    Apparently you are.