Thread: The Good, The Bad, and The Criminal

1. The Good, The Bad, and The Criminal

Phoenix Angel Wing - Fast, curtious, and true to his word. Because of him I was finally able to get a copy of Sin & Punishment! He even modded the cart so I didn't have to mod my system!

Thanks, Phoenix!

That's it for now. I'll update the list as I purchase/trade more with other members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. I got cha' back, yo!
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Mech Deus is one heck of a buyer. Thumbs up . . . way up!
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Videodrone was a pleasure to deal with. Fast payment, extremely easy to work with.

5. Right back at ya CV. Easy to work with, great packing, fast shipping. Doesn't get any better.

6. Right back at ya CV. Easy to work with, great packing, fast shipping. Doesn't get any better.

7. Right back at ya CV. Easy to work with, great packing, fast shipping. Doesn't get any better.

8. Right back at ya CV. Easy to work with, great packing, fast shipping. Doesn't get any better.

9. Kakihara is an excellent buyer. Extremely fast payment, and a pleasure to deal with.

10. Melf and Mzo are both great buyers. WEEEEE!