Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Worst Movie You Ever Saw

1. Once a thief tv show is just based on his HK movie. He did directed the pilot for it, and I agree that it was godawful.
    But other than letting owners to use his name, he has nothing to do with the show, creative input wise.

You judging Woo by his US films, whiche none is as good as his HK masterpices. The Killer and Hardboiled a ACTION CLASSICS, and there are still NO US made action film the can match intensity of those 2. His vietnam war film Bullet in the Head, is one of the BEST drama films I have ever seen.

So dont be judging HK films, just be the merits of some films released here, most of which are usually cut, dubbed, and have music rescored, thus making them quite bad.

2. Pearl Harbor

XXX

Campfire Stories - I don't see many low budget films, but this was beyond horrible. The people who made it are out there somewhere. Creepy.

3. Campfire Stories had the story with the guy who stalked that littler girl over the internet then came in her house, and the girl with the ribbon holding her head and neck together right? if so, well what a suprise i liked it, the ending was cool

4. I only saw the first two stories (about an hour total). The first story was about this group of jocks who beat on this janitor, who unknowingly is an escaped mental patient... hilarity ensues. The second story is another "group picks on the wrong guy" story (this time a Native American, who curses them or something). By the third I had to turn it off, so I'm not sure what follows.

At the beginning of the movie there's this horribly rendered CG skull in a fire... Hard to forget.