Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Fast 2 Furious trailer

1. 2 Fast 2 Furious trailer

2. i didn't think the first movie was all that, but i enjoyed it enough. i'm really looking forward to this one, though, seeing as how it's being directed by john singleton. i'm not expecting anything exceptionally great, but from that trailer, it looks pretty good so far.

3. That's the name? Lame.

I was thinking the same thing. This was one of the few movies I liked Vin Diesel in too, so I'm a little disappointed to see him go. He worked well with cars, I thought.

5. It was really annoying, there must of been a beehive or something near the recording studio.

Oh wait. those were the cars.

So we get another go-round on the amazing dialog of the first one? I need naaaaaaaws.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

6. Nemesis: learn to spell...in fact, what are you doing back here...weren't you supposed to be banned?

7. My god, kill me now. This movie is absolutely terrible! Stupid rappers trying to be actors and a stupid plot, GOOD cars that have been made to look so ugly, and loadsa NAWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Yeah, those blue flames from the exhaust are REAL cool :/

8. Well, Its probably going to be as bad as the original was. Only missing the one thing that made part 1 at least watchable - Vin Diesel.

But who needs him when you got Ja Rule, right