Thread: SD Gundam

1. SD Gundam

If you haven't seen this OVA, hunt it down now! Even I, with below average knowledge of the (in my opinion) boring Gundam universe got a kick out of it! I also hear news of a new, made-for-US SD Gundam coming out soon with Gundam Wing guys in it...
    Anyone have any info on it? I'm at a loss...

2. I do!

doesn't watch video

3. i hope its not the gundam wing folks.. that was the worst gundam serries ever... gah.. dont remind of that shit..

Watch Gundam Seed.. its a new take on the UC gundam universe,, the best gundam since the original timeline..

4. I love my SD Gundam Model Kits, but I've never seen the series based on them.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

5. Originally posted by rezo
    I do!

doesn't watch video

There was a video?

Originally posted by maruchan
    i hope its not the gundam wing folks.. that was the worst gundam serries ever... gah.. dont remind of that shit..

Watch Gundam Seed.. its a new take on the UC gundam universe,, the best gundam since the original timeline..
    I think you misunderstood...
    SD Gundam Mk 1 was a three episode OVA in Japan. It was basically a bunch of super-deformed Gundams doing wacky things. NOTHING to do with the story line.
    The NEW one that I hear is coming out includes Gundam Wing in the mockery... how, though, I don't know.

6. ah, my bad, when you said "eye catch", I thought you had a link to a neat eye-catch video in your post. A link I didn't actually look for since I wouldn't watch it.

foffles about awkwardly. . .