Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comet 7 launches! (updated!?)

1. Comet 7 launches! (updated!?)

***UPDATE***

Just bringing this up to the top so that anybody that may of missed it can see the new "Xtreme" webcomic sensation thats sweeping the nation.

I've got a bunch more strips up now, so feel free to take a look and tell me what you think.

www.comet7.moreevolved.com

***END XTREME UPDATE***

Tomorrow is the “official” launch day of my new strip Comet 7!

But I first wanted to post here and a couple of the other forums I frequent to get your impressions on it.

You can find it at: www.comet7.moreevolved.com

I have three strips up now, and I’d love for you all to check them out and tell me what you think.

Any input you have on the strips, designs, site, whatever, will be great and I look forward too hearing it.

You can either post your thoughts here, or drop me an email at kidnemo@moreevolved.com.

Thanks for checking it out!

*mods - if you could leave this here for atleast a whilte, that would be sweet. I want as many people to see it as possible. thnx!*

2. Pretty good, with the first and third being the best ones. I'd like to see more of that blue Tamagotchi.

Comments about it being a weekly comic: Looking at the cast of characters, I'd advise you against creating 16 characters. It'd also be nice if they were longer.

3. Not bad, but I'll side with Sqoon about not quite getting the second one. Looking forward to seeing it develop, though.

Only every Monday? Slacker!

James

4. Originally posted by Sqoon
    Pretty good, with the first and third being the best ones. I'd like to see more of that blue Tamagotchi.

Comments about it being a weekly comic: Looking at the cast of characters, I'd advise you against creating 16 characters. It'd also be nice if they were longer.
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Originally posted by James
    I'll side with Sqoon about not quite getting the second one.
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

5. Originally posted by James
    Only every Monday? Slacker!
    Some of the best comics only appear on Mondays. Cat and Girl, for instance.

Nemo:

I like it. I didn't get #2, but I liked the other two. Nice style too, very 16-bitish. It also reminds me of BeOS for some reason...

6. i love the look. i want more.

7. I did not understand a one of them, but I do like the pixel art. Very stylish.

8. Yeah, I forgot to mention the pixel art. Very nice, can't wait to see more.

How about a compromise- if it's weekly, then do a weekly sized comic. Check out the old Krazy Kat comics for an idea of the size I mean.

James

9. love the style and the characters. as others have said, the second is a bit iffy but the rest i like. looking forward to more. *bookmarks*

10. I don't get the second one either, but I liked the other two, and thought the art was pretty good.
    "Tick-tock"