Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Death is Coming

Death is Coming

Horror fans Jan 31st Final Destination comes out. No PG-13 Bullshit here, so hopefully the gore and death scenes will be high. I had mixed feelings about the first one, missed out on it in the theatre but rented it earlier this year. The premise was great and some of the death scenes were clever but tward the end the Movie became a by the numbers Horror flick

A big perk though is the Teaser Freddy vs Jason trailer will air before this!

Hopefully this will be a fun Horror Movie with some cool special effects. We shall see. I will have some impressions next Weekend.

2. Well, I liked the original. Some of the deaths were great, and the story was interesting, but I agree with Korian about the ending. Hopefully I will be able to find some time to catch FD2 in theaters. Looking forward your impressions Korian.

By thr way, did you go see National Security, or not?

Nah I passed as things got busy. Did you? With so many other Movies coming out this seems better as a rental.

Hmm Biker Boyz and The Recruit also open against FD 2 and the Recruit looks pretty good, tough choice but Horror always wins for me...

4. I thought the first one was awesome, it suprised me cause I wasn't expecting much, so hopefully the second one is great. More suprised kills like that bus, and more scenes like the opening plane crash one are all I need to be satisfied with this.

5. No, I didnt go either. I'll probably wait till it hits dvd, so I will have some things to rent this Summer

I thought that Bathroom death, and Teacher prolonged death sequence were great. Just a creepy chain-link of events, that led to their death. I also hope that part 2, will have more original deaths.

6. The first FD was a real suprise for me, and I should be seeing 2 opening night.

I saw National Security...it was alright. Probably make a better rental. It was entertaining at times, but just not that great. Plus Lawrences character had a huge character flaw (and same style-running jokes) that really was never addressed in the whole movie, which was suprising.

7. the first was better than i expected, but as a whole it came off being just as cheesy as any other mainstream slasher-flick i've seen... but at least the cool death scenes were interesting

8. The preview for this movie really got on my nerves cause I saw it so much. Hopefully the actual movie will be decent.

9. The Reaper wants their ass, sounds like a good movie to me.

I wonder why Devon Sawa didn't reprise his role in this? Not a good sign, sometimes. What else has he been in latley? FD was one of his biggest hits, at least it did better than Idle hands.