Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Disc Ever Pressed

The Greatest Disc Ever Pressed

I received the fruits of what may be the best $20 I have ever spent earlier this week:

Since I no longer own an NES, the idea of perfect and legal emulations of Castlevania I-III, Contra, and Super C on a single disc is simply wonderful. If anyone else out there would like to support legal re-releases, rather than intellectual property theft, I highly recommend this collection. I will be picking up any more of Konami's efforts that follow.

I would have bought it if it had the arcade versions of the Contra games. I have all those games on NES so I have no need for this collection.

Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    I would have bought it if it had the arcade versions of the Contra games. I have all those games on NES so I have no need for this collection.
    Yep, they are definitely the NES versions.

4. Roms are perfectly legal to have as long as you delete them within 24 hours...

5. I would have picked it up if it was released for anything other than the PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. How's the controls, audio, and graphics?
    pwned by Ivan

7. The title of this thread is extremely misleading.

*yawn*

Originally posted by JMET
    Roms are perfectly legal to have as long as you delete them within 24 hours...
    I hope you are kidding and that you didn't believe the bullshit posted on emu sites...

Originally posted by burgundy
    I would have picked it up if it was released for anything other than the PC.
    That's why it took me so long to take the plunge also. I am sorry I waited so long though.

Originally posted by Green
    How's the controls, audio, and graphics?
    Everything seems dead-on, going from the NES memories burned into my brain.

9. Yoshi... the fact of the matter is that I support IP theft so Im not gonna be picking this one up.

Originally posted by sggg
    The title of this thread is extremely misleading.

*yawn*
    Yawn? Are you playing PS2 Shinobi again? That's a sure-fire cure for insomnia.

Originally posted by diffusionx
    Yoshi... the fact of the matter is that I support IP theft so Im not gonna be picking this one up.