Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 Second Review Thread (Onimusha 2 to start) Go Maru

1. 30 Second Review Thread (Onimusha 2 to start) Go Maru

Woo...

Like Onimusha, but what's this? Gift giving to other characters, to unlock side missions? Damn, and I have to solve a puzzle every other box to get the item? Hmmm...pretty easy too. Meh. Wow, the character models look very good, the motion capturing is cool and the CG movies are all top notch. Huh...slowdown? Wow, massive slowdown even. Damn, that sucks ass. Hmmm...good weekend game, worth a rental or buying for 10 bones.

7/10 for 10 Bones, 4/10 for 40.

Times up.

The Edited Format.

Game and Review.

Rating at Full Price and Rating at The Cheapest Price you can find.

WooHoo!

2. I am impressed at how well you ommitted needless words.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. yeah.

(did it again).

Go me!

4. Ha.. Matt i love the idea of the 30 second second Review... stealing this shit now..

I would like to add my own right here..

I got this game for 20 bucks, Nascar 2k3 something the other by EA. Whats to say its a racing game nascar style, you race on tracks against 30 odd cars. The Graphics look ok, but i cant tell how good the graphics are compared to other racing games. Controlling seems ok, i can make turns and what not. Minus on the game, its not realeastic, no matter how much o reck you get into, your back in the race. Other cars cant be burn to crisp either.

6/10 Ok game, minus the no destruction part. 20 bucks seems a little steep, should of waited til it was 10 bucks.

Buyah...

5. Okay, changed the topic for you Marchn.

6. Alright thanks..

7. I can think of at least one person who has no chance of putting an entry in this thread.

Anyway, here's mine, for Unreal Championship:

Digital Extremes’ port of Epic’s Unreal Tournament 2K3 offers a fine entry to the world of Xbox Live. The online play offers smooth, not-so-laggy gameplay, lots of interesting modes, and a kickass voice feature. The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay is a lot of fun, but getting used to the pad will take some time if you played more Quake III than Halo. While the interface is pretty shoddy, and the single-player is throwaway, the multiplayer is fun enough to make one forget about all that. So if you don’t have Live, don’t bother.

If you got Live, 6/10 for 50 bones and 8/10 for less. No Live? 1/10.

8. Ahh..but how much is it a good buy at Diff?

20 bones? 30? 40?

9. Originally posted by mattvanstone
    Ahh..but how much is it a good buy at Diff?

20 bones? 30? 40?
    Gotcha. Gonna make the edit.

10. Originally posted by diffusionx
    I can think of at least one person who has no chance of putting an entry in this thread.
    I'll do the honors.

Shenmue II is a fun game that Sega made when they sent out to make a fun game, at a time where more games need fun in them. The graphics keep you coming back for more, and the sound is originally original and fits the game like a glove. Shenmue II is the cat's meow, and at the risk of sounding cliche, it's a cloud with a silver lining.

Thank you.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico