Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: 30 Second Review Thread (Onimusha 2 to start) Go Maru

1. Project Gotham Racing 2

[Transmitting 30 seconds review]

Racing game..... Incredible graphics.... Nice physics.... Earn Kudos for driving well and daring... Online has many modes and very fun.... Offline is still worth playing to unlock cars, etc... Very addictive.

If you like racing, you will most likely like PGR2.

[End Transmission]

2. Neverwinter Nights - Best game ever. Square sucks.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

LOL Guest
    Neverwinter Nights - Bioware's worst game, and it's still better than every other RPG. 8/10

4. tetris:

falling blocks moving into place. No boobs, no guns, somewhat dated. May cause dreams of falling blocks moving into place. A+ soundtrack.
    9/10
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    Neverwinter Nights - Bioware's worst game, and it's still better than every other RPG. 8/10
    Haha right on.

But I would give it 10/10, because of Aurora.

6. Blinx: The Time Sweeper

There's more fun to be had with a tourniquet and a straight razor. This game sucks.
    Score: 4/10
    Price: Not even as a gift.

Jak II

The ultimate in ugly, faux-cool character design goes mature, if by "mature" you mean mind-blowingly banal and idiotic ... and still ugly. A sprawling, annoying hub helps complete the game's journey to the realm of boredom, as the uninspired gameplay never really picks up and starts being fun. But hey, at least it's mature. And ugly!
    Score: 5/10
    Price: Do you really want this contaminating other games on your shelf?
    Special Note 1: PSM's game of the year.
    Special Note 2: I just used a PSM for packing material.
    Special Note 3: It's ugly.