Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jango Fett and Green Goblin

1. Originally posted by Superstition
    Willem Defoe (GG) and Temura Morrison (JF) were both in Speed 2, which Nemesis says is an awful sequel (I can't say the same since I smartly avoided that movie). It was an eye catcher to us in here, and it worked.
    Ahhh...now I get it. Thanks!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Pro: Batman Returns.
    Con: Batman Forever and Batman & Robin.

I don't think it's really fair to say The Two Towers is a sequel though. The LOTR is actually one story with three main chapters that was divided by the publisher (not the author) into 3 books. One cannot see one without having to see the others, in a simular respect; Star Wars is much like this with one exception - It was intended from the outset to be multiple movies. Nine of them to be exact though only 6 will be made says Lucas.

ºTracer
    o_O

3. Yea, I see what you saying. Those movies are really a whole story, unlike The Mummy Returns which is just made to make money and out do the first.

I agree Batman Forever and Batman and Robin were bad. I like the Riddler though.

4. Originally posted by Tracer
    Star Wars is much like this with one exception - It was intended from the outset to be multiple movies. Nine of them to be exact though only 6 will be made says Lucas.

ºTracer
    I duno, if you watch A New Hope it could have easily been a complete story. I kinda got the impression that Lucas made it wanting to do 9 films altogether but also making it so that if it didn't do well it would still stands alone as a complete story. I mean think about it, there wasn't a cliffhanger ending and it never implied that it would go on as a longer story. Sure, he let Vader get away but that was necessary and the immediate threat was neutralized anyway.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in