Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon's Zelda "Deal"

Amazon's Zelda "Deal"

This might be the biggest crock I've seen. Amazon.com is selling the freebie Zelda bonus disc for $69.99, but there's a "special offer" of getting it free when you preorder Wind Waker.

In addition to that joke, make sure to scroll down and read the "features." My favorite is the one about how the game focuses on problem solving rather than violence. If that's now a "feature," I need a new hobby.

2. Holy shit, I thought the days of retailers fucking consumers over that badly were over with.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Pre-order The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and get Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest free

Remember: No Nintendo products advocate violence, no matter how many people have swords.

4. Originally posted by dog$

Remember: No Nintendo products advocate violence, no matter how many people have swords.
    That is probably why we never saw Fire Emblem in the states since by thier standards it has much more voilence, Nintendo didn't want to corrupt the minds of the Amercian public with voilent gaming...

5. Originally posted by Werewolf
    That is probably why we never saw Fire Emblem in the states since by thier standards it has much more voilence, Nintendo didn't want to corrupt the minds of the Amercian public with voilent gaming...
    Which would explain Killer Instinct.

6. I'm sorry but on a freebie disk like that, Nintendo(or any other company that would have such a thing) should step in and crack the whip on these mother fuckers.

7. Tell me that this is some kind of sick joke, Please.

8. Originally posted by Korly
    Which would explain Killer Instinct.
    Bad fighting games don't count... ok you got me , but I'm still pissed Nintendo never released Fire Emblem over here and after I thought Fire Emblem for GBA was going to be the first one to make it here

9. Nintendo didnt make Killer Instinct, RARE did.

10. Cyber, I THINK you meant you WOULDN'T jump to conclusions... Seriously though, this is just a fucking rip-off for people. It's great that they're offering it separately, but $70 is nuts.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan