Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode III news

1. Before his figth with Obi I hope.

Originally posted by ShineAqua
    Before his figth with Obi I hope.

Very likely. He has to at least become a sith before fighting Obi-Wan. That way, it would make it more epic, than one jedi fighting another.

Side Note: The Anakin-Obi fight is supposed to be the biggest, baddest fight of all time. It's rumored to be 15 minutes long(!). There's also a rumor of an Emperor vs. Yoda lightsaber battle/Force Battle. THAT, my friends, would be nuts.
    Originally posted by Lordmrw
    You should have your testicles kicked in and a permanent squeaky voice as a eternal reminder you of what you've just said.
    lordmrw on the subject of praising E.T. on Atari

3. Damnit this time I'm protesting til we get a drool emoticon.

4. Originally posted by ChaoofNee
    Light Grenade!
    Bingo!!!

I beleive that Anakin gets tired of obi-wan's way of teaching and goes to the dark side (via fighting Dooku), so he can show his once master, who the real master is and we all know whats going to happen to Anakin, when he does fight is master.

5. I think we find out that Chewy is really R2D2's father with the head ewok, who is really C3PO in disguise trying to get some action in his robot ass.

6. Re: Episode III news

Fact #5 - All the Jedi will die at the end of the Clone Wars.
    Sweet, sweet vengence

actually, not all of them die immediately. Vader goes around the galaxy for several years hunting down Jedi, so its not like all of them die in one place.

Fact #6 - Jar Jar will be back for Ep. III. Anakin(Hayden Christensen)will look physically different. He's been working out for 8 weeks now, and will look "a lot beefier and muscular". Think Stifler from American Pie's physique.
    yeah, but still doesnt mean he can act. instead of a gym, maybe he should be spending all this free time of his in an acting class.

7. Jar Jar's back, like didn't he already make sense of his purpose in the series already? (here's hoping he gets a little "friendly fire" hehe)

8. It's not like all the Jedi will be in the middle of the desert and huge A-bomb will kill them. vader is going Hunting, Predator style, with no honor.