Thread: .hack/

1. .hack/

Um, I saw a commercial on CN for .hack eps, but I missed what time they were going to air. Any info, and is anyone excited about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Could you possibly direct me to a good source of info on the series, preferably a review of it? It's difficult to find good anime reviews, and I know nothing about this one.
    God is Rome

3. I've seen the entire series, 1st part of the OAV, and the 2 episodes that have aired in japan of Hack//dusk.

Ask away

I believe it premieres Sat. Feb 1, 3PM Eastern Time.

I think I'm gonna like the TV series... still trying to decide if I'm buying the PS2 game.

5. "The anime is better than the... oh wait... it's better to say... The anime is less bad than the game." - From a friend who has the 2 .hack games, and all the .hack//sign OSTs

6. I haven't played much myself (only what was at the E3) but I liked it myself and it has some originality to it... though it may not be the best RPG ever I think it deserves a look for fans of the genre who want something a bit different

7. After watching the TV Series, then watching some parts of it on some random demo disk, I recognzied a lot of features from the series that went to the game. Take that for what it's worth. I really liked the idea of the 1st season, and I'm lookin forward to seeing the rest of the 2nd season.

8. By 2nd season, do you mean Legend of Twilight's Bracelet? Is it related to the first series at all? I mean...are they going to show what happened with Sora?

I liked sign alot, and felt like it ended way too fast. I want more.

9. sign.. sucked alot of donkey balls.. however Dusk is freAKING cool..

10. Originally posted by Schlep
    By 2nd season, do you mean Legend of Twilight's Bracelet? Is it related to the first series at all? I mean...are they going to show what happened with Sora?

I liked sign alot, and felt like it ended way too fast. I want more.
    .hack//DUSK takes place after the videogames while .hack//SIGN takes place before the videogames. Theres also a prose novel called .hack//AI Buster that tells about the origins of The World and stuff. so the timeline is:

.hack//AI Buster
    .hack//SIGN
    .hack videogames (and the .hack//Liminality OVAs)
    .hack//DUSK (Legend of Twilight's Bracelet)