Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So what can we say and not say in a Review?

I agree with diffusion.

2. Hm...a Usergroup called Banned from Reader Reviews. I like it.

Me like, me like. It's 5 AM. I'm tired. Quack quack. *forgets the reason for posting* *goes away*

4. LOL @ quacks.

5. Being banned from writing a review? Ouch. So much for ever winning something in a review contest.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Amazing how me trying to put my opinion out there has obviously caused folks such agony. Sorry for doing one of the few things I can even enjoy.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. I can't do art, so I stay out of The Galleria, as a service to those who do enjoy it. If I insisted on going in there and putting in shitty cartoons that I made in Paint, simply because I enjoy making them and am selfish enough to think that the board should revolve around me, I would fully expect to be banned from there.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. You know Masters, some people OTHER THAN ME have said they enjoyed my reviews.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Name one, on these boards. Better yet, don't name one, for you will forever ruin their reputation.

10. Originally posted by Jeremy
    Being banned from writing a review? Ouch. So much for ever winning something in a review contest.
    In other news, a painful ankle roll I incurred while moving some furniture earlier today looks as if it will prevent from winning the NHL's prized Stanley Cup.

Anyway...this topic really needs to die soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.