Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Werewolf's TNL Trader Report

1. Werewolf's TNL Trader Report

My Howl list of good traders

amerlop - Great guy and being local for me was a plus , excellent person to buy from and sell to. Highly recommended

BioMechanic - I can't thank you enough, saw I was looking for something and offered me something he thought I would like similar to it. Two paws up

Melf - Very nice person, friendly and true to his word

neoalphazero - Fast and curtious, great guy and trader. Recommended

My Growl list of bad traders

none so far

2. More Howls

plik - Excellent seller and person, everything was just as described and even included a few extras, truly a top notch guy that I wouldn't hesistate to recommend to everyone

ssbomberman - Great guy, thanks for the heads up and for trying to help me find cool stuff as well... especially anything that is werewolf related Fast and all around excellent seller, item arrived in minty fresh shape thanks to the outstanding packing job on his part

3. give a hearty pat on the back for yourself as well Werewolf. it was great doing business with you

4. A BIG HOWL FOR PriestJPN!

Thanks to him I now have the elusive Wolf’s Rain Kiba white wolf plushies and a few other Wolf’s Rain items as well He is a great person to work with and everything arrived quickly in mint condition too, I would highly recommend him and I hope to do business with again sometime as well

5. Another HOWL

kingoffighters - Excellent trader, he was great to deal with and sent the game very quickly. It was well packaged and in mint condition too, I would recommend him highly

6. Thanks Werewolf, it is great doing business with you as well!

7. Uh-oh Mahalo nui loa!

I would like to post a HOWL for our TNL user in Hawaii!

Matt - Thanks to him I now have a nice modded Sega Saturn so I can play my Werewolf the Apocalypse prototype game, there was a small problem but he was very helpful, fixed it for me and even included a few nice extras as well. Matt is a great guy and extremely helpful, I would like to thank bbobb for recommending him as well

All I have to say is Mahalo nui loa Matt!

8. A thumbs up from Drone to Werewolf. I pick up some FF wallscrolls from him. Items were just as described and we was very understanding and patient in recieving payment.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    A thumbs up from Drone to Werewolf. I pick up some FF wallscrolls from him. Items were just as described and we was very understanding and patient in recieving payment.

Thanks Videodrone, it was a pleasure to deal with you as well

As such you deserve a HOWL

Videodrone - Very good person to work with, was quick to reply and easy to work with; would be happy to deal with him anytime

10. Another HOWL

FPM - Very patient and helpful, even when I was bit mistaken about something. Items we're in good shape and just what I was looking for, nicely packaged and arrived quickly too, FPM is definately a top notch person to buy from