Thread: Acclaim acquires the Alias license

1. Acclaim acquires the Alias license

Acclaim Entertainment announced yesterday that it has signed an agreement with Disney Interactive for the rights to publish video games based on the popular TV series Alias. Currently in its second season, Alias is one of television's most critically acclaimed series starring Jennifer Garner. The game is currently being developed by Acclaim's Cheltenham studio and is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2003 across all of the next-generation gaming platforms.

Alias will be a third-person action adventure video game that allows players to step into the role of the series' lead character, Sydney Bristow, an agent for the CIA. Alias is said to encompass all of the key elements behind the series' success, including high-action combat, stealth missions and time-based objectives, espionage, intriguing plot twists, high-tech weaponry and stunning gameplay locations that span the globe.

Acclaim, don't screw this up. Please.

2. I love Jennifer Garner.

3. Well, this is definitely a game I'm looking forward to seeing. The license has the potential to be transerred well to a game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. The license is good, but is it just me, or did the wrong company pick it up? (thinks of past games and cries)
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

5. Well, I like the show, but I'm not sure about the game.

Who knows, it might end up good.