Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Replay for Game Cube this Feb.

1. Action Replay for Game Cube this Feb.

From Gamespy:

Datel Electronics announced that it plans to unleash its Action Replay Game Enhancer for the GameCube to retailers on February 18. The Action Replay is the first game enhancement product for Nintendo's GameCube console, and gives gamers access to unauthorized GameCube cheat codes. Look for it in stores late next month
    Great. I can imagine what this will do to PSO. Cheating was the whole reason I stopped playing the DC version.

I guess an Xbox version is next up.

2. That Action Replay thing has AC fans jizzing themselves since Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda are unlockable with it. For PSO fans... well, they're fucked. Royally. Personally, I'm sick of all these cheat devices. They were cool a decade ago. Now, they're just old-hat.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. i dont knwo why you put the subtitle you did as theres also one coming for Xbox and theres also a game shark coming for Xbox

so PSO is fucked no matter what platform you pick
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. That's what I meant. PSO is fucked. I mentioned the Xbox version at the bottom.

5. The X-box HD may help it out in that respect anyway, allowing for patching and such. As for the people who use cheating devices I hope they all burn in lowest levels of hell for it, although they'll likely just find some skip to next level code.

I never really understood why someone would want to take all of the challenge out of a game in the first place. What the hell feeling of accomplishment could you get out of that?

6. Well, to be fair, they were fun to use after you've beaten a game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. I've never understund why Sega hasn't challenged these devices. It has to cost them money as players get pissed and abandone online play. Isn't that grounds for telling Datel/Gameshark "block out our product from your cheat device or we sue"?

*-neo

8. Originally posted by Melf
    That's what I meant. PSO is fucked. I mentioned the Xbox version at the bottom.
    it just sucks that people do this

hell we get people asking all the time

"yo does the gameshark work on *insert online games name here*"

to which i reply "I dont know i dont cheat"

they never like that

they rant about how its "leveling the playing field" practicing and improving your skill is how you level the playing field IMHO
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Originally posted by neoalphazero
    I've never understund why Sega hasn't challenged these devices
    Nintendo could not pull it off at the height of their power, and you expect Sega of all people to do it?

Anyway, it's about time this thing came out, I'm looking foward to seeing what the hacker kiddies find inside of Animal Crossing.

10. Gongos, I was referring to the original cheat devices, the Game Genies, not the Game Sharks and Action Replays.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan