Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: SNES!

1. SNES!

Does anyone else recall those days when the first shots of Super Famicom games started filtering in over here? I remember being amazed at the graphics in Mario World. When I saw Castlevania 4 in action, it was just wow, and I had to have it.

Anyhoo, here are some of my favorites:

Super Mario All Stars - All the classics in one place? No question.
    Cybernator
    Zelda LttP
    Starfox
    Super Mario World
    Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
    Castlevania 4
    Super Mario Kart
    Donkey Kong Country
    Super Metroid

That's all for now.

2. you know what always bugged me? people calling it SNES (as one-word) rather than S-N-E-S or Super Nintendo even Super NES

3. BerringerX, you know you're asking for a world of hurt by all the Sega fan boys that'll hopelessly trickle into here.

4. BerringerX, you forgot to list Tetris Attack- the greatest puzzle game ever.

5. Mr. Furious-Yeah well, at least I can say I tried. Let them come.

6. Originally posted by Zerodash
    BerringerX, you forgot to list Tetris Attack- the greatest puzzle game ever.
    That would be true if Magical Drop 3 (NeoGeo/Saturn) didn't exist.

Most. Overrated. System. Evar.

There is not a single genre that is better on the SNES than on the Genesis, especially if you rightfully allow the Sega CD to be counted. It's not Sega's fault Nintendo could not get their act together to get the SNES CD released. In fact, let's all thank Nintendo for that grandiose mistake that allowed Sony into the industry. Dumbasses.

The most memorable aspects of the SNES were the dreadful slowdown in the early games and the ridiculous censorship that is still tarnishing Nintendo's image today.

8. Originally posted by Yoshi

There is not a single genre that is better on the SNES than on the Genesis, especially if you rightfully allow the Sega CD to be counted. It's not Sega's fault Nintendo could not get their act together to get the SNES CD released. In fact, let's all thank Nintendo for that grandiose mistake that allowed Sony into the industry. Dumbasses.

The most memorable aspects of the SNES were the dreadful slowdown in the early games and the ridiculous censorship that is still tarnishing Nintendo's image today.
    Nice post, too bad you're wrong.

9. Originally posted by Yoshi
    and there you have it, BerringerX

Originally posted by Shakey
    Nice post, too bad you're wrong.
    Nice examples to back up your ass-backwards opinion.