View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fansubs sites

1. Fansubs sites

I haven't had to much experience with fansub sites, so far I've seen Anime Keep, Saikou and Live eviL... the only one that I've been told is bad is Anime Junkies.

Which fansub site do you prefer and why?

Which ones usually do the best translations?

2. Their so many and so many good ones..

For me i like
    R-f hikru no go
    Toriyamaworld - Naruoto-- The original Naruto translators
    Anime-keep- Dragon Drive, Wolfs rain, Whistle
    Anime-Otakus- Prince of Tennis, Mahromatic season 2
    Aioshi or solar- .hack dusk.. edit.. not that shit sign.. but dusk..

its hard. but yah anime-keep is really good too. for mutpile releases..

3. i like anime-empire and soldats' stuff but they're pretty slow though i wished live-evil also start subbing condor hero again and stop with wolf's rain because theres some others that are already doing it.

4. soldats/// i tought they where dead... same with E-f, and now anime-empire.. they use to be on top.. but are being replaced...

5. they're just slow...e-f released some HnG (53-55 in Janurary) and i guess it just passed under the radar since r-f is churning out releases faster. Soldats released some Kaze no Yojimbo and Shaman King within the past month or so (they released Shaman King 38 a little over a week ago). Anime-Empire did seem to go out of existance but then they just started releasing stuff some like 4 episodes of Tenshi na Konamaiki and 2 or 3 UFO Princess Warukyurie. along with Spiral 4

6. i use sachi gumi, i don't know how fast they get new tapes relative to others, but my orders always arrive really fast

7. sachi gumi? they still make fansubs by tapes.. damn.. were talking about digi subbing.. which releaseins usally a week after they aired on tv in japan//

8. well i haven't ordered in a few years

9. Originally posted by Mikhal
    they're just slow...e-f released some HnG (53-55 in Janurary) and i guess it just passed under the radar since r-f is churning out releases faster. Soldats released some Kaze no Yojimbo and Shaman King within the past month or so (they released Shaman King 38 a little over a week ago). Anime-Empire did seem to go out of existance but then they just started releasing stuff some like 4 episodes of Tenshi na Konamaiki and 2 or 3 UFO Princess Warukyurie. along with Spiral 4
    They released new Kaze no Yojimbo??!?!?!
    Are they past 9?

10. they released up to 12 already