Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheese horror flicks

1. Cheese horror flicks

You know the deal, it's too bad to be good, but too funny to be bad.

Current favs include:

Jack Frost: He's chillin', he's killin'! I still don't know if this movie was trying to be funny or if it knew it sucked and acted accordingly. Easily one of the most cheeseball movies of all time.

Killer Clowns From Outer Space: I don't even need to comment because you'va all seen it. Classic!

Any others you like?

2. American Psycho II
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. How bad was that? I only saw parts of it, like when Shatner flew out the window for no apparent reason. The original American Psycho was brilliant.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Its god awful. They went in a different direction than the original. While the original was dark and had a serious atmosphere, the 2nd one tried to be funny.

Fuckin awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

5. Dollman vs. The Demonic Toys...just look at the name

6. Hobgoblins, mmm mmm bad.

Jack Frost was pretty bad. The funny thing is there is actually a kid's Movie starring Michael Keaton with the same name.

Jack Frost the Horror flick is noteworthy due to Shannon Elisebeth's acting debut.

8. Troll 2: Classicly bad and funny as hell. How do you defeat a mob of hungry trolls you ask? Simple, eat a ham sandwich

9. Most of latest Full Moon productions. Bad - Bad - Bad.

10. Originally posted by Korian
    Jack Frost the Horror flick is noteworthy due to Shannon Elisebeth's acting debut.
    It's also noteworthy for the scene where the evil snowman rapes a girl in a shower and tells her that, "Christmas only comes once a year!".

Originally posted by Despair
    Most of latest Full Moon productions. Bad - Bad - Bad.
    Almost anything by Full Moon productions is bad- well, except for some of the early Puppet Master movies. And, of course, the godly Hideous. I live Hideous, partly because it's funny, but mainly because of the super-hot chick named Sheila that wears an open leather vest, mini-skirt and NOTHING else the entire movie. I swear, her breasts are about an inch from completely popping out but somehow they don't- well, except for the scene where she takes off the vest...and puts on a gorilla mask. Don't ask, just see the movie. Here's a little incentive...

YUM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww