Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheese horror flicks

1. I really, and I mean really hated Hideous. It was boring, not funny, and that chick doesnt do anything to me

I like early Full Moon works(Puppet Master 1&3, Demonic Toys), but everything that they done lately is one form of crap or another.

2. What was it called? future wars or something? where the human fights in aa alien boxing tournament. wasn't that Full Moon? They had an awesome version of The Pit and the Pendilum.

3. Pit and Pendulum was one of the best Full Moon films. Lance Henriksen was great in it.

As for Alien fighting tournament, you might be thinking about Arena. It was ok movie. Some nice alien fx.

4. Ah, yeah, I saw Arena. Not terrible.

As for Hideous, I don't know. I admit it's not the greatest movie. I assume I was hypnotized by Shelia. She may not do anything for you, but she sure as hell does something to me...

I mean, LOOK at her!

She can rob me at gunpoint toppless and wearing a gorilla mask any day.

Plus, the movie has Benny from Total Recall! You remember him, he's got five kids to feed.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. How about the Evil Dead movies? Those are cheesy defined. So cheesy, they're awesome.

SC

6. Evil Dead are the cheesiest.