Thread: Phillyfest Independent movies

1. Phillyfest Independent movies

OK so this year I went to it. Finally. Last night I saw a movie called Teenage Hooker Became Killing Machine in Daehakro. Really bad. REALLY BAD. Yet entertaining. All I have to say is four words...cybernetic...vagina...penis...gun (debatable wheter it's a better weapon than the Fudoh vagina dart gun...god I never thought I'd have a conversation about that:P). Damn it was a waste of my time but at least it's something to talk about (it had it's moments of funny shit and just plain weirdness). Too bad it made no sense whatsoever. Oh and the "short" that runs before it was actually pretty good now that I think about it. The "short", called True Romance, was 40 mins long. Hooker was 60 mins. I'm going to see a few more before it's over. If anyone is planning on going maybe I'll see you there. Anyone go yet and if so what movies did you see. I wanted to see the one by Miike but it's done showing by now. Oh well...

Later all...

Look at the nameplate..."YOUR BITCH ASS IS EXPELLED!"

2. did you see the film called 'Traffic' at the festival?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. No I didn't get to see that one. There's a lot I wish I saw but are already done showing. Too bad. Oh and I saw Manic today and that was fucking awesome. Great movie.

Later all...