Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Anime Discount Thread

1. Ah... yes. Buy from thieves, then wonder why you never receive any product. The most you can do is post whimpy little notes on their feedback, but then they just ditch that account and get a new one. Ebay sucks, and so do boots.

Can we keep the discussion focused on legit products, please?

Originally posted by Lhadatt
    Can we keep the discussion focused on legit products, please?
    No.

3. I've never had any problem with not recieveing a product. Why would they take the time to make it look like they were selling bootlegs and not send them to the customer? Why wouldn't they just advertise selling legit sets and not send those?
    Blame this on the misfortune of your birth.
    "Your momma's whack, your granny's whack, I keep a handi-wipe in my fanny-pack."
    http://www.sitemouse.com/users/kntain/rollykamiya.jpg
    The thrills of everyday life never cease to amaze me.

4. Stopped by Best Buy last night (didn't you know that 24 - Season I makes for the perfect Valentine's Day present?).

They appear to have dropped their prices on many, many anime. I picked up Demon City Shinjuku DVD for $14.99, which was a decent if not rock-bottom price. Many other titles were similarly priced, and they were actually sporting a rather large selection. Some of you may want to check it out.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

5. Here in Las Vegas Suncoast sells 97% of their dvd's at $30, the best buy's have almost everything at $23 and lower. I usually go to best buy.
    Are their smarter decisions? Most places I find online sell the stuff I want to get (Excel Saga, Love Hina, Hellsing etc) for $25 usually.

6. Originally posted by Psycommu_Newtype
    I've never had any problem with not recieveing a product. Why would they take the time to make it look like they were selling bootlegs and not send them to the customer? Why wouldn't they just advertise selling legit sets and not send those?
    Because they're crooks. Yeah, you get "honest" boot sellers, but they're not too different from the guys who just take your money and leave you without the product. It's best to just not deal with it and stay legit.

Or download it.

Originally posted by 88mph
    No.
    Conform! HEATHEN!

FLCL Vol. 2 Preorder (released listed for 2/25): $20.39 + S&H at Akadot Retail

7. BeyBlade (no idea what it is about) vol 1 14.99 this week at media play.

8. Best Buy has a good deal this week for someone who doesn't have any of Miyazaki's titles, buy all three DVDs, Spirited Away ($17.99), Kiki's Delivery Service ($19.99) and Castle in the Sky ($19.99) and recieve Princess Mononoke DVD free

9. DAMN YOU Wolf boy. Now I gotta go drop $60 at Best Buy...

But thanks for the heads-up !!
    But when does that kick-in, Tuesday?

10. Originally posted by kabuki
    DAMN YOU Wolf boy. Now I gotta go drop $60 at Best Buy...

But thanks for the heads-up !!
    But when does that kick-in, Tuesday?
    Starts today and goes thru till Saturday, I was there today and saw it in thier new flyer