Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO - Xbox PSO - Official Thread

1. I'll probably get it, but I've never played before, so I don't know who'd I'd be. Probably a hot chick, so guys will give me stuff.

I'm not sure if I'll play it beyond the 2 free months, though, guess it depends whether it hooks me or not.

2. My basic plan of attack is to try as hard as possible to burn myself out on the game within that free 2 month period. I'm dedicated like that.

3. I've got that online demo sitting on my computer, Sataro, so I'd be up for it.

4. I'm going with a RaMar all the way. He'll be called Hellion and I'll be on virtually every night after 11 (eastern time).

5. Originally posted by Melf
    I'm going with a RaMar all the way. He'll be called Hellion and I'll be on virtually every night after 11 (eastern time).

Cool, you'll probably see me and 787 on a lot then.

I'm usually up until 4-6am eastern time, pretty sure andy is about the same.

6. I'll be on there, first day.

I can't wait to see what its like to talk to your party. I think it'll be interesting to say the least.

7. I just had a revelation:

I'm glad it's pay to play. I player ver. 1 online way too much, because there was no limit as to when my access would run out. Now if I know an upcoming month will be a busy one, I can simply not pay for a Hunter's License that month.

Now that's positive thinking.

8. Unless I somehow score a free copy, I'll stick to GCN PSO. I really don't want to throw away the 200+ hours of playtime I put into that version.

The voice chat does sound intriguing, though.

9. With all this talk of what class everyones gonna be, why not take this for fun?: http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/quiz1.php

I got my character anyway (the FOnewearl)

10. I'm too cheap to get another PSO...especially if I get to playing the GC one online.

Is there anyway to play between versions, or is it segregated?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.