Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO - Xbox PSO - Official Thread

1. Servers are segregated I believe, not just by platform but by region.

Actual differences between game versions is too hard to tell, the xbox version IS a port of the gamecube version, sonic team may or may not have added features. Although voice chat is a welcome addition.

2. I'd play PSO with you Hero.

Okay, that was a ruse. What I really want to say is,

"Read your PMs, Hero!"

3. I'll be on quite a lot. Its gonna be great, because I've finaly conviced some of my jaded friends to pick this game up as well. I'll probably ressurect my HUnewearl char that I used on the GC.

Here's hoping that Sonic Team uses the XBox HD for some good, and gives us some nice downloadable content.
    You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy...

4. None of my money will be going to $ega for this.

5. You can make a FOnewearl if you want Andy, I'm leaning twoards a HUmar as my primary character now.

6. I'll pick it up, play it fdor a month or two, then realize that my love for PSO has diminished. Juat like the GC version.

7. Yeah, thats why I hope Sega will release additional downloadable content to the xbox hdd to keep the game fresh.

Otherwise Im just gonna play for the 2 months.

8. Just out of curiosity, who here is planning to stay on PSO after 2 months?

I know I am, 787 probably is too.

9. Not so much planning as I am prepared for the possibility. From gamespot:
    The specifics on the game's downloadable content are still being kept under wraps, but Microsoft states that Sonic Team will release new quests, weapons, maps, and items on a regular basis.
    Hopefully by 'regular' they mean more often than every five months or so.

10. After the first two months I probably won't get a HL until June.