Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO - Xbox PSO - Official Thread

1. I cant decide if I want it yet or not.....
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. I really enjoyed playing with Japanese players on the DC version. They were very helpful and gave me items all the time--they never stole from me either. Has it been confirmed that the XBOX version will have a USB adaptor for a keyboard? I would love to communicate with non-english speaking people on LIVE plus use the shortcuts.

3. The region servers are being segregated for some stupid reason, so US people can only play with US people and JP people can only play with JP people....

There is a USB adapter included with the Japanese XBL bundle but there's also a 3rd party one out too, you can get it off of ebay or lik-sang.com

4. I know BK will get it...he's a PSO whore

5. gongos.. are you still playing or what.. i started playing.. and i cant find you.. where is frostwolf... where..

6. Damn you all! I bought the GC version thinking lots of people would be on, but I have yet to see even one person online. I'm tempted to get it on xbox, but theres just no way I'm spending another fifty dollars, AND starting my character over... AGAIN. So I'll just stick with the GC version, even if I CAN'T say jack shit to anyone...

7. but Taek, the Xbox version is $40

side note: this is Taekwondo Master/Donkey Kong (from GG!) not some random new guy

8. But Sataro, thats nearly 70 hours down the drain. Heh, I've been busy this past month...

9. isall good, keep playin GC

and the KB adapter is gonna be out very soon on eBay anyway I think the guys' webside is pantsofevilgamers.com or something crazy like that.

eitd: yeah, it's http://www.pantsofevilgamers.com/kb/

10. Korly: LUV the sig!