Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4555575859

Thread: PSO - Xbox PSO - Official Thread

I tend to be in the third ship, room 3 out of habit. Add me to your Live Friends list (Mzo) and give me a holla if you see me on.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. GODDAMMIT!!!!!!

I just got that hellish FSOD!! I can't believe it!! I just read up about it yesterday AND IT HAPPENS TONIGHT!!!

At least I didn't lose too much stuff. But I did lose two hunter weapons I just aquired yesterday (Yamato and Red Saber). I also lost a mechgun with 30%hit. That doesn't sound like a lot, but I've been using it since I started. I loved that gun.

It happened when I tried to enter another block of the first ship. It was almost full, but I still don't understand how it happened.

So no more PSO for tonight. That killed my mood. I'll be on tomorrow night if anyone still plays.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sataro
    I recently had to sell my Xbox so I probably won't be playing PSOX ever again (even though I haven't played it for a looooong time). I'd like to thank hayato42, Korly, Chux, radiant, NGEFreek, Mairu, UltaHolyDragon and anyone I forgot. Looks like I won't be wasting countless hours killing things and leveling up until Monster Hunter comes out on PS2 in the US.
    Aw how sad. Yes that group had to be the best of times on PSOX. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by SonofdonCD
    GODDAMMIT!!!!!!

I just got that hellish FSOD!!
    Life is good that way. After DC, GC, and to Xbox that has never been fixed.

Who knows I might pop in on you guys on Xbox if that's what you're on. I've considered quitting Xbox and moving it back to Gamecube since there are waaay too many random idiots about on Xbox. But I highly doubt I'd touch the game.

4. Hey, I've been wondering...

PSO III takes place later in the story, right? Can anyone explain the major gist of it? Like, does it tie into Red Ring Rico or Dark Falz or anything like that? I never plan on actually playing it, so if anyone can run the story down for me, that'd be great.

Also, is anyone planning on getting PSO I&II PLUS for the GC? It comes out 8/29/04

Quote Originally Posted by Sataro
    I recently had to sell my Xbox so I probably won't be playing PSOX ever again (even though I haven't played it for a looooong time). I'd like to thank hayato42, Korly, Chux, radiant, NGEFreek, Mairu, UltaHolyDragon and anyone I forgot. Looks like I won't be wasting countless hours killing things and leveling up until Monster Hunter comes out on PS2 in the US.
    No thanks necessary, it was a lot of fun.

5. Meh oh noes!

is psox dead?
    the reason i ask is because ive been playing psogc for SO long, and ive seen it die because of fsod and hacked stuff...
    the main reason is AR.
    and i know that i am one of them who killed it off, because i have ar and i guess i used the codes and whatnot, anyway...
    so, i played psox and its like a breathe of fresh air! but, is it really worse than it was? im curious
    and yes i know that this is a deceased topic, but oh well!!!!!!!11

6. Laugh

Hey im new to the fourm i have two char. one that im useing now is a lvl 38 fo named raku the other is a lvl. 21 hu im always on first ship first block look 4 me by the way, on the sly, on the dl, IM THE DEMONIC GREEN CRONIC