Thread: UMIHARA KAWASE for Trade

1. UMIHARA KAWASE for Trade

Most of you guys know about Umihara Kawase, right? It's a SuFami platforming game, somewhat similar to Bionic Commando, widely recognized as a classic, amazing gameplay? I'm sure some of the regulars on here can pipe up re: its amazing quality.

I've gone through it a bunch of times, and I'm feeling the need for some new DC games. I know I'll regret trading it, but, eh.

So, anyone want to trade a DC game or two for a complete (box, instructions, plastic holder thingy, all in great condition) Umihara Kawase?

The games I really want are Fire Pro D, Capcom vs SNK 2, and Giant Gram 2000. I'm also looking for any of the shooters that didn't come here (to the US), Cosmic Smash, Guilty Gear X, and anything else hardcore/interesting for the DC. No RPGs, so forth. Mega Drive stuff too, if you have it.

2. Cosmic Smash is YOURS if you want to do the trade.

email me: icarusfall13@yahoo.com
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Also, allow me to counter any other offers you get. I would really like to add this game to my collection.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I'm slightly less interested in Cosmic Smash than I am in the others - do you have any of the other games I listed?

5. Unfortunately, no. I have CvSNK 1, Bangai-O, and Spawn imports. I've got a lot of domestic hard-to-find PS games.

If all else fails, I could search for something, or throw in some cash...

I really want to work something out for this.

Check my GTZ page, my username is: icarusfall
    Boo, Hiss.

6. I've got a line on CvSNK 2, let me know if you want to work something out with that...
    Boo, Hiss.

7. If things don't work out with phoenixangelwing, I can furnish you with with Guilty Gear X or CvS2.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. I have Giant Gram 2 for DC, not sure if its the 2000 your looking for or not, but it IS complete and in mint shape. Like brande new! If your interested, PM me
    omg TNL epics!

9. Heya everyone, I'm sorry, but Umihara's spoken for.

Thanks for your replies,
    Seneca