Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $100 for PS2 demo disc

1. Wow. I should eBay the Jampack for Winter 2k1 I have. Truckloads of money.

2. Heh, It's funny, I have that demo disc, and never thought once that I could ebay it. I wonder what other "valuable" crap I have sitting around collecting dust.
    This is MY world, I just let you all live in it.
    http://membres.lycos.fr/stationsig/Segafanclub.gif
    "Although it did not become the fatal wound, it owed the minor burn..."
    "The intellectual pleasant sensation that is adjusted taste freely to detail the operation system which rubs the impression of production and the existing game which adhered, leads synopsis of drama to conclusion with prayer itself inference power and insight"
    I love babelfish.

3. The kid was just trading feedback with a buddy. I'm sure he didn't buy a demo disk for $100.

I hope.

POST # 2000

5. I never even thought of that. What a scam.
    This is MY world, I just let you all live in it.
    http://membres.lycos.fr/stationsig/Segafanclub.gif
    "Although it did not become the fatal wound, it owed the minor burn..."
    "The intellectual pleasant sensation that is adjusted taste freely to detail the operation system which rubs the impression of production and the existing game which adhered, leads synopsis of drama to conclusion with prayer itself inference power and insight"
    I love babelfish.

6. Originally posted by Master
    The kid was just trading feedback with a buddy. I'm sure he didn't buy a demo disk for $100.
    Does that include the previous three bids?

7. Originally posted by Master
    The kid was just trading feedback with a buddy. I'm sure he didn't buy a demo disk for $100.
    even if he was, after the fees on a $100 sale, it wouldn't be worth it...

8. I remember selling a couple Playstation Underground Greatest Hits discs that where given out at E3 one year for around $120 each

Best Buy has a demo disc for PSX that is $100, but it's free if you buy a PSone... that's one way to make sure no one buys just the demo disc