Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Requesting a peice of art

1. No, if I decide to use you pic it would be nice to have a larger image to work with. I also would want to make it darker myself, sinc the sun and earth are kind of too light, plus I might color it.

And the chains are badass.
    your mom

2. If you want I can put the larger image up, then you can just d/l it and edit it yourself? Or do you want me to do that stuff to it or whatever. You can also use the image as a guide and get somebody else to clean it up to your liking.

My actual plan was to make the flames of the sun like really deep blue or something. But it's your body.

I'll have to put it up tomorrow though as it's 12:00 AM or so around here and the scanner computer its on is in my bros room. I'll be off school tomorrow at like 5:00 (I go to school at 7:00 AM, college life sucks sometimes) so I can upload it then and I'll make a new post in this thread to let you know when it's up.

I named the tatto icarus for the wings flying too close to the sun bit, and being bound back to earth by gravity.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. If you want to color it you sure can. Im sure it will look cool.
    your mom

4. What colours were you thinking? I could colour it spring green. I'm also planning on putting more detail on the earths surface and cloud clusters I just sketched in roughly

Just keep in mind a more monochromatic design would probably look better. Again, it's up to you.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Yeah, if you do color it keep it simple.

Eh, for the sun either blue like you said or orange and read.
    your mom

6. I know. I was saying that I could colour it anything, but it's yours so I need some info on that. So i'll play around with that for awhile.

7. Andrew, if ya not going to make any changes to the pic, go ahead and upload a larger version for me so I can do some work on it.

Thanks
    Mman
    your mom

8. Ok sorry I've been busy lately and totally forgot.

9. http://www.joystickadventures.com/im...nal/tattoo.jpg

Sorry it took so long. Everytime I went to do it something would divert my attention or obligation.