Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Orta sales in Japan and the US?

1. Originally posted by Frogacuda
    Gamecube could easily handle GunValk and JSRF. Those games had some nice art but were hardly benchmarks for techinical wizardry.
    Maybe I just like em' on the Xbox. :: shrugs :: I like games to be on one system rather then spread all over (as in not ported to another). I don't think they would have sold all that much different on any other system me thinks, but then again I don't really know.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

2. I love my X-box but the exodus of DC gamers moved on to the PS2 or the GC. Yes Gra;phicly the X-box is the only system that these can be fully realised on. However sales wise this was a bad move.

3. It seems like Sales-wise Sega is a bad move. As long as they keep making original and entertaining games that is.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    It seems like Sales-wise Sega is a bad move. As long as they keep making original and entertaining games that is.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Please clarify.

Either way Sega needs sales to pull themselves out of the rut they're in, and the X-box isn't the system to do that with. Japanese gamers don't want it and the U.S. gamers only want EA titles and fighting games.

5. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Please clarify.

Either way Sega needs sales to pull themselves out of the rut they're in, and the X-box isn't the system to do that with. Japanese gamers don't want it and the U.S. gamers only want EA titles and fighting games.
    What I mean is that Sega games don't equal good sales in general usually. Most of their games the buying public does not know about or really show interest in.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

6. I really think all games should be multiplatform. It's the only way Sega can make up it's sales. Having a somewhat smaller, but more loyal userbase like the DCs was alot more beneficial than having your audience devided up among 3 userbases. Everyone who liked Sega games had a DC.

7. Sega needs to go multiplatform because they can only lose money making X-box Exclusives.

8. What about the money hats?

9. Originally posted by Frogacuda
    Gamecube could easily handle GunValk and JSRF. Those games had some nice art but were hardly benchmarks for techinical wizardry.
    Maybe on technical merits, but can you imagine GV on GC controller?!

10. Originally posted by Tsubaki
    Maybe on technical merits, but can you imagine GV on GC controller?!
    Worst. Controls. Ever.