Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean

1. Pirates of the Caribbean

Alright, I know I can't be the only one looking forward to this. I mean, it's Johnny Depp. As a pirate. While the trailer doesn't show anything yet, I'm really looking forward to the movie.

Hopefully it'll be good.
    bastard of the new world order.

2. Will it have a little animatronic dog holding a key, while pirates coax him with meat?
    If so, I'm sold.

3. Yeah, I hope its good too. Its rumored that a haunted house movie is in the works, with Eddie Murphy getting lost in it and learning the importance of family or something. Bleh.

*kind of off topic, but does anyone know when Disneyworld was built? My dad told me he lived near it before it was built, and one night he and his brother snuck in and swam around in the Pirates set when it was almost complete. I think its a load of bull myself.
    pwned by Ivan

4. The thing in Disney World? I loved it!
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

5. Pirates are cool. Disney and pirates... eh, I'll have to wait and see. I was jazzed to see Treasure Planet, and even though there were pirates in it, amazingly I was still bored. Still, I really hope this movie turns out good, what with the Bucs. winning the Superbowl, this could be the year of the pirate.

What's with the sudden influx of Disney ride movies, what's next "People Mover: The Movie"? Ugh, lord help me if they make a "It's A Small World" movie.

6. I'll see it for the special effects.

7. All I ask is that it has "A Pirate's Life for Me" in it.

On a side note, once it was near closing time at Disneyland and we went on the ride about 10 times straight with no wait. Good times.

8. Hmph.
    I've got an even better story!
    Once I was at Disney World, and I got a sunburn so bad that...
    Hmmm... best not describe it. Moral of the story: never play DDR in Disney World whilst covered from head to toe with blisters.

9. Well, I'll go. It supposed to have some pretty cool sfx, since pirates turn into the skeletons at night, because of the ancient curse, and supposed to have alot of action.

Its going to be PG13, first PG13 movie by Disney studio itself.

10. I don't like the way the teaser trailer was done, but I really like Pirates so I have high hopes for this movie. Depp can be really good, or really bad so who knows how this will all turn out. I hope for the best. Lets just hope its not packed with ultra unrealisitc action scenes, I am getting a little sick of them in movies.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!