Thread: Metroid Manga

1. Metroid Manga

Was lurking the ign boards, and came across this link for a Metroid manga created by Kodansha/DIP in cooperation with nintendo. They're doing it to promote Metroid Prime in japan, and although I don't understand a single word, it looks pretty damn cool. Would be nice if one of our japanese speaking board members could translate for the rest of us. You can find it here.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

2. nice...thanks Lordmrw...really cool design...

3. Oh, I was really hoping for some Meroids...

4. i hope they translate this and put it on the US metroid site
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. From what I gather, it looks like it explains how she comes in contact with the Chozo. And that was only the first volume. I'm a bit anxious for the rest although I can't understand a lick of it.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

6. Pfft! This ain't no Meroid Manga! Its Metroid, pfft. :: goes back to reading real Meroid comics ::
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

7. Classy as all hell.

I only checked the first couple of pages...but seems good.

8. Wow that was really cool. I really hope it get translated into english. While the animated-ness of the Manga was cool it was not really needed all that much but still wicked cool.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!