Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Animatrix

The Animatrix

Apparently noone wants to recognize that Second Recaissance Part One of the Animatrix was released today, damn it!

I can't wait to come home from school today, and watch this, since it's not available for DL right now.

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/

The Genesis of the Matrix: the last cities of mankind, the war with the machines, and humanity's ultimate downfall. An epic guided tour of the Zion archives and the history of the Matrix.

2. If's not being handed out on free DVDs, than I'll wait for download. Not that I even had any clue it was out, which is shameful considering how much I love the movie.

3. Damn, I didnt even know that it was out. Thanks for the info Rich.

Wiill try and see if I can find it to download.

Originally posted by MechDeus
    If's not being handed out on free DVDs, than I'll wait for download. Not that I even had any clue it was out, which is shameful considering how much I love the movie.
    I meant it wasn't up on the site to DL at that moment in time.

It should be available for DL now, I'm going to check in a few minutes.

1 more hour until it's available for DL! Wheee!!!

8 PM est., if I'm not mistaken.

Wheee, Finally out!
    WWW.THEANIMATRIX.COM

7. The animation was very nice, but that story was beyond dumb, as was how it was told.

Gon
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

8. I'll be getting it tomorrow. I hope it less than 100 MB so I can actually save it to zip disk.

9. Well the download link is dead but the streaming works....

The DL link worked for me... when you click on the Part 1 link, then the speed, it should ask you to DL it.

Despair, the highspeed version (largest lengthXwidth wise) was 160 MB. I'd assume the medium speed and low speed would be much smaller.

For those of you that watched it, When that robot got executed, that was fucking insane!

I liked it...alot. It really layed out the groundworks for the rest of the series very well, and has me anticipating future installments.